Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Favorite Quotations from Movies and TV

This post contains strong language

"Get away from her, you bitch!" Ellen Ripley, Aliens

"For fuck's sake!" - Michelle Richardson, Skins

"You're the Black Eyed Peas!" - Fisherman Scully, Vampires Suck

"Mike Wazowski!" - Boo, Monsters, Inc.

"Oh wow!" - Cassie Ainsworth, Skins

"I can smell you." - Dug, Up

"Not my daughter, you bitch!" - Molly Weasley, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

"Then bippity, boppity, boo; our pants are metaphorically on fire." - Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory

"Fuck it; be bad." - Maxxie Oliver,

"Inconceivable!" - Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Is mayonnaise and instrument?" - Patrick Star, SpongeBob SquarePants 

"You're not the only one with a gun, bitch." - Trudy Chacon, Avatar

"Dobby never meant to kill. Only to maim or seriously injure." - Dobby, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

"Just keep swimming." Dory, Finding Nemo

"I'm sorry, but were you dropped on your head as an infant, or were you just born stupid?" - Skeeter Phelen, The Help

"My precious..." - Gollum, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump

"At least it's not herpes. Or do you have that as well?" - Fat Amy, Pitch Perfect

"Oh my god, is that a fucking rat?!" - Lois Griffin, Family Guy

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die." - Inigo, The Princess Bride 

"Love, love, love. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing." - Effy Stonem, Skins

"I don't think my father, the inventor of toaster strudel, will be too pleased to hear about this." - Gretchen Wieners, Mean Girls

"Like the drink, only not spelled the same." - John Coffey, The Green Mile


"So be brave and want me back." - Emily Fitch, Skins

"I'd rather be his whore than your wife." - Rose DeWitt-Bukater, Titanic

"I'll die first." - Tamina, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

"Where's the leak, ma'am?" - Patrick Star

"I'm a horny engineer. I never joke about math or sex." - Howard Wolowitz, The Big Bang Theory

"Let's call it Steve!" - Hammy, Over the Hedge

"I thought you were a female!" - Sid, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

"You is kind, you is smart, you is important." - Abilene Clark, The Help

"Ah, gravity, thou art a heartless bitch." - Sheldon Cooper

"Kind of a double-edged sword, isn't it. You say you haven't, you're a prude. If you say you have, you're a slut." - Allison Reynolds, - The Breakfast Club 
"What's the matter? Is he stupid?" - Patrick Star

"Why don't you throw the sword?" Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games

"Just keep swimming." - Dory, Finding Nemo

"I'm not your fucking mommy!" - Kate Coleman, Orphan

" I'm Katie-Fucking-Fitch, who the fuck are you?!" - Katie Fitch, Skins